What Data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following Data:
- The Data you provide by filling out the forms on the Site, including the Data submitted at the time of registration for use of the Site and other common registrations (eg. social media login), subscription to our Services, posting of materials or requesting other Services.
- Data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our Site, completing a poll, voting, or providing reviews, certificates, or observations.
- The Data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you notify us of any difficulties you encounter when using our Site.
- Register your correspondences if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and impersonal Data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details about your location and mobile location, including your device's unique identifier.
- Details of transactions you have made through our website and details of the processing and delivery of the goods you ordered.
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as Data related to your general use of the Internet (for example, by using technology that stores or accesses Data on your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web signals, etc. (collectively referred to as "Cookies")).
- Your e-mail address provided to us by third parties confirming your consent to share your email address.
- We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Internet, bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, network state, maps, calls, contacts, push notifications] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, media gallery for profile picture, country, location, face ID, and any other data you choose to provide.
- Any other Data we consider necessary to enhance your usage of our Site experience.
How will we use your Data?
We may use Data in the following situations:
- To provide you with the information of products or services you require/order from us or to see that you may be interested in them, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other content for you.
- To perform the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our Site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more personalized Services.
- To ensure that our content is provided in the most effective way for you and the device you use to access our Site.
- To notify you of any changes made by our Site.
- For any other reason we consider necessary to enhance your browsing experience for the Site.
- To manage incentive programs and to meet your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you in case of winning
Who can we disclose the Data?
- Third Parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other companies or non-service providers (eg, logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing for online transactions, etc.). In order for those Third Parties to carry out your transactions, they may store the Data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more effective. You realize how important it is for these Third Party companies to access relevant Data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use the Data for other purposes. We may also receive Data from these companies (for example, delivery Data and updated addresses) for the use of as an example, to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of Data between us, our subsidiaries, affiliates and non-service providers wherever they may be located and provided that such companies are contractually bound to respect the privacy of the Data.
- Marketing and promotional offers. We may also use Data to provide you with information about the goods and services you may be interested in, as well as enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We can communicate with you through different channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, publications, phone, application messages, push notifications and news letters. We may allow Third Parties to use the Data, for example: we may provide Data to advertisers to help them reach the targeted audience to enable us to comply with our advertisers' obligations for example, by showing their ads to the targeted audience). In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional Data. For example: If you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal Data to confirm your eligibility and award you. This Data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotional offers. Please note that you should review our Third Party privacy policies to learn how they use any data collected.
- Business Transfers: In the event of the acquisition of our company or all of our assets, the customer Data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- Protecting our Site and other sites: We disclose the customer's account and other personal Data when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with law enforcement and law enforcement laws and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging Data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including protection against fraud and to reduce credit risk. Please note that our Site may from time to time contain links to and from sites of our corporate networks, advertisers and affiliates, and if you link to one of these links, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we will not be liable for any liability or claim for such policies. Please also check the policies of those sites before submitting any personal Data or other information to them.
How do we store your Data?
The Data we collect from you may be transferred or stored in a location outside Saudi Arabia. It can also be processed by a team working outside of Saudi Arabia but this team works for us or for a supplier from our suppliers. This task force - along with other tasks - are involved in meeting your request, processing payment details and providing support services.
What protection criteria do we apply?
It is important for you to be sure to protect your password and the device you use to access our website to avoid unauthorized access from third parties. You are solely responsible for maintaining your password in strict confidentiality, for example, make sure you log out after you have finished using a shared-use device.
Unfortunately, sending Data over the Internet is not entirely safe. However, we will do our best to protect the Data, but we do not guarantee the protection of Data sent to our Site, and you alone bear the risk of sending, allowing and sharing any Data.
How do you access and edit Data?
You can access a wide range of Data of your account and transactions with the Site for the purpose of displaying and, in some cases, updating the Data.
Examples of Data that you may easily access on the Site:
- Updated Data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personal identification Data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal Ads preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
You may refuse to receive our marketing messages in the future at any time by adjusting your customer’s communications preferences, through direct chat or using the unsubscribe link in email correspondence. To shop through the Site you may need to adjust notification settings in the mobile phone's General section.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you sign in to the Site and this is to ensure a pleasant and seamless user experience across the Site. You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If cookies are deactivated, this will affect how our Site works and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the functionality on the Site, for example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site - the pages you visit most of the time -may allow us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing experience and your use of the Site.
We may retain a copy of the Data for purposes of complying with the laws, in particular when you update the information, as we maintain a copy of the previous Data in our records.
We may periodically send reminders via email with our announcements and terms and conditions but you should frequently visit our Site to check the latest changes.
How can you contact us?
If you have any queries regarding your Data on the Site, please contact us through our customer service telephone, chat or email. Our customer service staff will reply to you.